Get Peace of Mind With an European Guided Tour
Traveling to European cities is a check off of the “bucket list” for many people. This is the type of vacation that you want to make the most of your time since it’s not likely you will be traveling back to this location often. For this reason, it’s valuable to book a guided tour. The guided tour provides you with structure to make sure you visit all the great sites and experience the culture that makes the city famous. It also gives you the time for you to explore the city yourself.
Here are the main reasons why you should book a guided tour:
- The guided tour handles all the logistics so you can have peace of mind
- VIP Access to the top attractions- This saves you 2+ hour waits in line
- Personal Tour Directors – Your local guide, concierge and translator all in one
- Transportation included- No need to ask locals which subway to take or speak to a cab driver who doesn’t speak your language
- Top rated hotels that are centrally located to all the major attractions
- Special exclusive culture experiences such as dinner with an Italian family
- Some meals are included
- The prefect combination of free time and planed activities
Bottom line, if you want peace of mind and the best value, I strongly suggest booking a guided tour. We have great partnerships with various tour operators that make your vacation wonderful.